Friday

22 ways to rock the grid-style format



A grid-style format  is my fave go-to layout format styles especially when I have to fit in a bunch of photos on a scrapbook layout. It is composed of a series of intersecting vertical and horizontal lines that help guide the eye across the layout in a natural way. We see this format in a lot of print advertisements and web pages.

Here are 22 ways to rock the grid-style format on your  scrapbook layout....

The-one-with-a-lot-of-brads
The one with a lot of brads


Board-game-fun
How to scrap the not-so-great photos
New-friend
Someone got a new friend


One-minute
One minute photos

Fun-monsters
Fun monsters


Follow-the-signs-layout-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-The-Crafters-Workshop
Follow the signs

Party-time
A challenge to not get my hands "dirty"

Rice-only
Rice only?

Shy-guy
The one about the shy guy


Where-is-the-bus
On a bus adventure


Saturday-photo-love
Want to win a shopping spree at Top Dog Dies?


Master-of-disguise
Meet the master of disguise


Great-outdoors
Projects for Made With Love

Never-a-dull-moment
Never a dull moment when these two are around


Happy-SRM-stickers-layout
Happy miss sunshine with her milk-drinking pig!

The-best-ride
The story about the cable car ride


Clay-dinosaurs
The one about the clay dinosaurs

Star-tortoise
The story about the star tortoise


Funny-story
Funny story


New-playground
The new playground


Boys-rule
I love hanging out with the boys!


Cute Sophie
That sweet smile and flat nose

So there you have it, 22 ways to rock the grid-style format on your scrapbook pages. I know I cheated a little by tilting some of the photos to create more interest but for most part, you can "see" the grids. It is one of the most versatile layout formats you can use on scrapbook pages and it looks even better double-page spreads.

What about you? Do you enjoy the grid-style format?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The grid is one of my go-to's also!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

These are all amazing and I love scrolling through to see your amazing designs and the beautiful pictures!! I really need to break out of the card box and scrapbook more!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Grids are a go-to for me. I like things orderly. :)

Lynn said...

So many excellent layouts. I'm going to print them out for a reference...someday I WILL get my act together and finish a scrapbook!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am a huge fan of the grid format. There's something about that linear style that always catches my eye, and I am totally in awe of all your variations on the theme. These are amazing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It