Monday

Projects featuring the infamous Basic Grey birds! *winks*




Now that the last few Basic Grey birds have been used up (although I won't discount finding a stray one because they "breed" so rapidly in my stash...hahaha), I thought I should show just how much mileage one can get from a single 12x12 sheet paper full of little birds. *winks*

Are you ready to check out my projects using the Basic Grey birds? Grab a hot tea/beverage of your choice and enjoy...

Meeting-Judah
Can you tell I was trying to make a dent in my Basic Grey stash?


The-5-minute-card
The 5 minute card

Ezard
I love to eat


It's-crazy-time!
A crazy Saturday


An-awesome-day
The convenience factor

Photo-fun
I love to use mist residue to create backgrounds


Be-awesome-card
I see more shimmering products in my future...

This-week's-quick-card
This week's quick card

The-10-minute-card
The 10 minute card from scrap pieces

Another-mish-mash-card-from-my-scrap-pile
Another mish mash card from my scrap pile


When-I-went-shopping-in-my-scrap-pile
When I went shopping in my scrap pile...

Travel-journal-pages-Jan-2017
Travel journal pages January 2017


Travel-journal-pages-Jan-2017-1
Travel journal pages January 2017


Hello-sunshine-Coffee-Lovers-
Hello sunshine card for Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop


Before-and-after
Before and after the playground


Pages-from-my-travel-journal
Pages from my travel journal

Posing-at-the-fire-hydrant
Posing at the fire hydrant

Somebody-really-likes-to-make-cards
Somebody really likes to make cards

This-week's-card-from-scraps
This week's card from scraps

The-one-about-the-Cookies-N-Cream-cake
The one about the Cookies and Cream cake
Using-my-paper-scraps-on-my-traveller's-notebook
Using my paper scraps on my travel journal

A-card-to-go-with-a-happy-treat
A card to go with a happy treat

The-story-about-the-15-minute-dinner
The story about the 15 minute dinner


This-week's-15-minute-card
This week's 15 minute card


The-one-that-involved-a-diecutting-machine
The one that involved a die-cutting machine

This-week's-mish-mash-card
This week's mish mash card

A-mish-mash-card-from-scrap-bits
A mish mash card from scrap bits
So-we-won-tickets-to-see-Kooza
So we won tickets to see Kooza


This-week's-quick-card-from-the-scrap-pile
This week's quick card from the scrap pile

Someone-finally-got-a-pair-of-Oakley
Someone finally has a pair of Oakley

One-Saturrday-afternoon
One Saturday afternoon
There you have it. 31 projects using the Basic Grey birds.:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

WOW...such a lovely compilation!!
Cheers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! You really made a LOT with that one page of birds!!! I think you are right though, there are probably more breeding somewhere! HA!!! I was using a bunch of different stash this weekend, and EVERY TIME I used any kind of bird, I thought of you!!! LOL!!!!

Lisa said...

Wow!! 31 gorgeous projects using the gorgeous birds!! I'm sad they're gone!! I do hope they multiplied in your stash and you find more to use ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

31 tweet inspirations! Thank you for the eye candy. You're the best at sharing and giving me just the boost I need to get crafting.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, 31? That is awesome! I always enjoy your little BG birds projects, so what a treat to see them all together! How fun!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! So fun seeing all the birds reunited. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It