Monday

Using my paper scraps on my traveller's notebook...:)


Using-my-paper-scraps-on-my-traveller's-notebook

So I'm finally getting round to scrapping my travel photos now that I have a few thousand photos on my mobile phone! [I only delete them from my phone when I have them scrapbooked...my phone serves as my backup photo storage unit....that's normal right? *winks*


I covered my Midori Traveller's Notebook with map paper [Yes, I've decided that I will NOT hoard my map papers anymore...wish me luck!] and then dug into my paper scrap pile for some fussy-cut elements.


Yes...I found more Basic Grey birds in my scrap pile! Seriously. They are breeding in my stash. All from a single sheet of 12x12 patterned paper. I really can't wait to get to the end and showcase all my projects incorporating the Basic Grey birds [around 40+ projects I think...*LOL*]


I am enjoying mixing up random patterns and getting them to work together. Somehow.


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! I can't believe you found MORE!!!!! UGH!!! That has to be frustrating! But I loveeeeeeeeee how you used it on here!!! And YAY for using up the map paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samia hussain said...

nice post

Lisa said...

This is amazing!! You layer all of the elements perfectly!! I love the map paper!! I can't throw an atlas away because I know I'll use the maps sometime but I haven't...you've inspired me :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharada dilip acharya said...

amazing ! Im still lazy to start my own :P

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Love the map, and love your combination of bits and bobs! I am SO happy to see another BG bird! <3

Suman Pandit said...

so beautiful ...and the way you make them work together is amazing !!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Please ignore the word verification. It's just there by default.

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It