Thursday

Sweet treat party


Sweet-treat-party

So my sister went on a skiing vacation in Canada back in December/January and came back with sweet treats for us.  


Here is the Gangster Gang (niece + nephews) posing with their maple syrup lollipops.  And why yes, it was totally staged. I made them take a video to thank aunt E. *winks*



And I got a few baking related pressies too! *big smile* Yeah, that is a really tiny whisk. *LOL*


I had fun rummaging through my paper scraps for this cutesy layout. It was a sweet treat indeed to find bits and pieces that somehow "work" together on a layout.


Playing along with My Creative Sketches.



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and the critters!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

What an adorable layout!! The layers are fabulous!! I love the little critters you added and of course, the beautiful picture of the Gangster Gang!! Those maple treats look so yummy!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fantastic page! I think I even spot some My Little Shoebox products! 💜 love the many details! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Sketches!

Mitralee said...

wait....did you take a photo of your gift and then fussy cut around it???GENUS!!!!!! Love this layout and so happy they got maple syrup pops! Is that something that is common there? I mean here we have a whole big thing going come spring time to make it...so there are grades and varieties and a candy you can make on snow...so fun!

Lynn said...

What an exciting layout! I love all the pops of color and excitement you created with your bits and pieces. Great way to capture their childhood...wish you were my auntie.

Katy said...

This is so fun and super super cute!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks fantastic. Love how eclectic bits go so well together..... that banner up top...GREAT & I had never heard of maple syrup {YUMMO} lollipops. Might have to go to Canada!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, so adorable! I LOVE those little peeking monsters! And your layering of elements over that cool background is so fun. The baking pan filled with tiny treats could not be more perfect! LOVE!

Karon said...

This is one fabulous layout and that photo is great, they look so mischievous.

Cindy deRosier said...

Such a fun layout with all the little bits and pieces! I'm jealous of their maple lollipops.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It