Monday

The 10 minute gift bag...and a challenge winner!



The 10 minute gift bag 

So I just completed a mini album for an upcoming guest design stint and had these scraps lying around....tadaaaaaa...a 10 minute gift bag. :)


It would have taken only 5 minutes but I had this "bright" idea to use my decorative scissors and had to hunt for it...*sheepish grin*

Supplies: Nikki Sivils patterned papers, SRM sticker, brads, decorative scissors, ice-cream stick, googly eyes.

___________________________________________

A big thank you to those who played along with my guest's Miae's masking tape challenge. She picked a winner....


Congratulations Snehal! Please send me an email with your mailing details so that I can get your RAK out to you!

P/s: Come play along with my guest Isha's challenge


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

21 comments:

Evelin said...

love your giftbag! :) It's very bright and cheery :)

Lea said...

Love the little gift bag! Cute eyes on that owl.

Lynnda said...

How clever this is!!! under 10 minutes just bliss for me!!! Its cute... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yup... you know who to email that too... just sayin' *wink* :) I loveeeeeeeee that bag!! Total genius!!! And congrats Snehal!! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats to your winner!

LOOOVE this bag--I need to decorate my gift bags more often:)

Hussena said...

Your gift bag looks so pretty..love it:) and congrats Snehal..gorgeous card :)

Unknown said...

wow its my second win in less than a week here..So excited.Love your bag such a cool idea

farmhouse-story said...

congrats to snehal! yvonne, you always do the most adorable creations--love that cute owl bag:)

~amy~ said...

congrats to Snehal!

Whatta cute giftie bag! I love to embellish kraft bags!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congrats to Snehal!! What an oh so adorable gift bag and all with scraps!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that is knocking scraps right out of the park! Love the fun layout & GOOGLY EYES!!

Ella Swan said...

Cute bag! A 10 minute project appeals a lot right now :)

Sudha said...

Cute bag.
Congrats Snehal.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

sandi said...

Such a cute little gift bag! Love it!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love that little paper bag Yvonne!
so adorable ;-)
Congrats to Snehal!!

Unknown said...

10 min.. are you kidding me. It takes me 30 min just to decide what paper to use. Hee Hee.. I just love it. They both look amazing.

Hugs~

Lalo said...

10 min. I got time for that :) Super cute too!!!

Alice said...

such a fun way to dress up the bag! and congrats to Snehal!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love the bag! Congrats to Snehal- well deserved. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Good for you for putting your scraps to great use! Adorable bag, Yvonne! The owl really makes me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Crap, if I'd had more time and not so many emergencies lately, I would have played along!! But that bird day bag is the cutest! I laughed when you wrote about your "bright" idea LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It