Tuesday

Snow

Snow

This was the first time I saw and played with snow...Mount Sorak, Korea..:) This was done for this week's challenge at Scrapping Out Loud...which is to include all the colours of the rainbow on your layout. This is sadly, the last challenge over at SOL...Denise and Jessica have decided to close the blog...:( It has been an amazing 6 months on the DT though...I've grown so much creatively through the weekly challenges (kudos to me for not missing a single one!) and even got one of my DT layouts published! So, if you've been meaning to play along, do find time this week!
Pin It

11 comments:

Keith said...

That is so beautiful. I really like it. I hope your week has started off well. Take care.

Jess said...

It has been an absolute pleasure!!! I adore your pg. this week...such cute papers and embellies...love that pic of you!!

Dora said...

I wish we had snow like that, we never have it before you know and are outside it is gone!Wonderful lo!

laterg8r said...

this is a gorgeous LO - love the pearl scarf :D

MirjamC said...

beautiful page yvonne!!! love the papers! and what a great snow picture.....maybe there will fall some snow tomorrow overhere (i really hope so!!!)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such cute paper and love the layout. What a lovely pic out there!

~amy~ said...

Love your layout girlie...who makes the paper? It's adorable!!!

Juhi said...

Lovely.......and the background paper goes perfectly with the theme!

Smita said...

Lovely. I love the paper, the colors and the doll.

Hugs,
Smita

Maggi said...

Oh I ADORE this layout! I love the colors you chose and that nesting doll is so cute! That's it, I'm coming over there so you can give me scrapping classes! lol

jacque4u2c said...

I just love this! It is innocent and whimsical! Great job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It