Tuesday

My uncle

Supplies: Patterned paper: Sassafras, Cardstock: Bazzill, Puffy stickers: American Crafts, Letter stickers: Adorn It, Others: Sakura Micron pen

This is my favourite uncle. The one who taught me all the DIY stuff - how to unclog the toilet, change a light bulb, paint walls & use power tools. He's the sort who'd rather teach me how to do something than do it for me...unless I plead and act cute...lol... I am blessed and lucky to have him in my life. Thanks to him, I can do some of the stuff that are normally reserved for the "man of the house"....which makes me pretty handy to have around...:)

This layout was inspired by this week's challenge at Scrapping the Music. I used the words "blessed and lucky" in my journaling (from the song "These are the days"). I wanted a full-length shot of us but made do with what I had...I drew it in..lol...Love the Sassafras frames. Just added some letter stickers to them.

*Edited* I won this week's challenge at Scrapping the Music and this layout is now hanging in Hall of Fame...:)

Pin It

10 comments:

adrienia said...

Lucky you ...it's never easy to find a "handy-woman" lol. Like the way u add in the body for the picture.

Julie said...

Just love how you extended the photo. How cool. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

This is so so cool - I love how you did the drawing. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music!

AlexM said...

So funny! Love the drawing :)Thanks for playing!

MissMian said...

Love it! Love the way you have drawn putside the photo and i love those letters!

mandysea said...

OMG this is soooo impressive!! Thanks for playing along with us at stm

Scrapping The Music said...

OK. Your doodling rocks!!! What a great layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the doodling on here ROCKS!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the little frames too!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristii said...

Love your artistry and how you extended the photo!!! Awesome! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

Donna said...

So much to love here... the sentiment behind the layout, the hand-drawn figures...

Love seeing your work at STM!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It