Saturday

Cousins at a wedding

Supplies: Patterned paper: Webster's Pages (base), Sassafras (birdcage) & Creative Imaginations (photo mat), Stickers: Toga, Chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp, Paper flowers: Prima, Others: Bling

One of my cousins, M, got married late last month and so I got a chance to catch up with my extended family. These are my girl cousins whom I grew up with but now, we meet only once a year or maybe a few times more if there are weddings (or funerals)....a fact of life...:(Still, it was great to catch up, giggle like kids, get all dolled up & of course, take lots of photos! It would be great to be closer to these gals but we'll always have great memories of childhood. Also, who knows what might happen down the road? I am hopeful.:)

This layout was in part inspired by the challenge at The Story Matters which is to showcase the women in your life and also by the challenge at Butterfly Crafts which is to use your favourite colour (black & white is allowed). Pink is my current favourite colour...:) Interestingly, I never liked the colour as a kid...lol...

Pin It

5 comments:

liesbeth said...

Thanks for playing with us from The Story Matters! Love your page with all the pink shades!

Angela said...

Love those bird cages...the color scheme is incredible too! Thanks for playing along at www.thestorymatters.blogspot.com!

Leanne said...

Love your layout and I too am a bit of a pink girl. I won't wear it and you won't find it anywhere in my house, but I love to sew and scrap with it......

Thanks for joining in with the Butterfly Craft challenges

Leanne :)

Sophia said...

I'm in love with your pink page! It's not overtly pink and look at those beautiful bird cages! Thanks for playing along over at The Story Matters!

Dorianne said...

i absolutely love your page...those bird cages are amazing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It