Sunday

OLW challenge - No doubt

Supplies: Patterned paper: Scenic Route, Stickers: American Crafts (blue), Toga (black & white), Renoir (black), Letter brads: EK Success. Others: Masking tape, duct tape, white paint, black marker

The challenge at One Little Word is the word "No". Check out the story behind the word and the inspiring designs by the creative team here. If you have the time, play along!



My LO is about the way I feel about my nephew.

I used Poladroid again for the photo...love the polaroid effect...The photo was sanded, outlined with a black marker and adhered to the background with masking and duct tape. I wanted the piece to look like a photo pasted on wallpaper (the patterned paper) so I distressed and dry-painted the edges. I used an ice-cream stick for the date. I used white paint for the journaling block (greatly inspired by Julie Balzer) and then wrote my feelings with a black pen. Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Awesome! Love it!

Denise said...

Great job with the challenge!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It