Wednesday

Earth Day 2009 - Are you upcycling?

Supplies: Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye, Felt: Queen & Co, Others: Black paint, bling, pearls, leather parts from shoes

Today is Earth Day and the folks at Craft Critique have rounded up some recycled craft projects for us to admire in an Earth Day Blog Carnival...mine included..:) You can view my previous post here. I'm impressed by what Emma did with a simple box. Plus she has a giveaway if you upcycle and link to her. Don't forget to share your projects with me too! I would love to see them. :)

So drop by Craft Critique and check out how crafters are recycling in creative ways. Happy Earth Day! Pin It

3 comments:

adrienia said...

Happy 38th Earth Day :-)

bluedreamer27 said...

oh thats a greatest way of how we can help the mother earth
thanks for sharing
its nice to be here in your blog

have a great day and happy blogging

Gattina said...

Geez, I completely forgot about it !

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It