Sunday

Scrapping out loud challenge - Me right now


The challenge at Scrapping Out Loud is to scrap about "Me right now".I was pretty inspired by this post by Holly at Decor8 about doing something creative this weekend. For myself. So, this is a little self-indulgence or "me" therapy...:) About me. Embracing my life right now. Just as I am.

I've had this Prima Paintable Paper for over a year but never got round to using it because I thought it would be a lot of work. It was surprisingly easy to paint using watercolor crayons and I must say, it was a pretty therapeutic experience. I wanted a little drama so I made some "curtains" out of this beautiful translucent fabric with velvet flowers...The photo was altered in Photoshop and printed on transparency. Tied up the sides of the curtains with lace and ribbons(recycled from an old dress) and some leaves. The curtain rail's this plastic thing that holds new shoes in shape (what's that called?). The "trim" is black gaffer tape from 7G. The descriptive words around the borders are Kaiser rubons. Rubons are really easy to use! :)



Supplies

Paper: Prima
Chipboard: Pressed Petals
Stickers: Toga
Others: Fabric, ribbon, fabric leaves, lace, gaffer tape, Sakura Micron pen 08, watercolor crayons Pin It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so unique and inspiring. I love what you've done. The curtain is so awesome.

Thanks so much for playing along.

redmom said...

WOW!!! This is so awesome! I love those little curtains, so full of beauty & a little drama!

Jess said...

seriously awesome pg...i absolutely love everything..it is so creative and out of the box..really fantastic and thanks so much for stopping by sol and playing!

Pat said...

Awesome LO!!

adrienia said...

wow !! u look great :-)

Anonymous said...

very very pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It