Tuesday

The layout with lots of stuff...


The-layout-with-lots-of-stuff

Meet my layout with lots of stuff on it...*winks * 

I was sorting out my paper stash and the scraps were driving me crazy. So I challenged myself to use them ALL on my layout. All? I didn't even make a dent in the scrap pile. *LOL*


Anyway, my sister went skiing in Canada during the Christmas/New year holiday season and only returned after her birthday. So we had a family celebration for her before she left.


It was my first time preparing a birthday celebration breakfast....I kept it simple even though I made everything from scratch (and it took forever for an amateur cook...hahaha). Of course, now that I'm into baking/cooking, I need to invest in some lovely serving dishes...note that the square cake is on a too-small round plate. It was either that or serving it in the baking tin. *LOL*


Playing along with My Creative Sketches.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

All your layouts are 'The layout with lots of stuff!' And I love that about them! The best part about this one has to be your that awesome photo. And the monster giving her the side-eye. I like your idea of a birthday breakfast - cake, chocolate mousse, casserole and soda... sign me up!

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is awesome!! Love all the layers!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely fabulous!! The layers and details are gorgeous!! I love the pic of your sis, too!! And yummy - that cake looks amazing!! The one-eyed monster is such a cute touch!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

Mmmm, I like all the layers and embellishments which truly enhance the photo. The cake looks yummy too....we should exchange recipes as cooking is my other interest. Do you collect antiques too?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee that this has LOTS of stuff on it!!!! I have been trying to do that too lately!!!! I am redoing my room this coming weekend and instead of sorting by manufacturer like I have for years, I think I am going to sort by themes/colors ... make it easier for me when I am creating! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those leaves on here!! And PS!! I got your package yesterday!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shizuka said...

Awesome! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

Lizzy Hill said...

Well, it was a good challenge....& you got lots on it, so that's a start!! Love that photo....the knife looks a worry;) YUMMY looking cake!

msmith434343 said...

This is so much fun! Love all the bits! The thin leaf is so pretty and love all the strips - love that gorgeous color, too! Terrific!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It