Wednesday

Cheeky kids...


Cheeky-kids

So I spent some time with these 2 cheeky kids [aka nephew + niece] the other day. Yes, they are past the age when you can get them to do stuff for you without asking why...and getting them to do your "bidding" requires serious negotiation. *Okay, it's called bribery! LOL!* But we still had a lot of fun!


I kept the layout really simple because I really wanted to use the Sassafras patterned paper with all the animals that I have been hoarding for a few years. Yes, I've been ruthless in the patterned paper usage of late...[Okay, it's either use it or get rid of it because of spatial issues]. 


I also took out my Art Anthology stone effects paint out for a spin on the chipboard title. 
Playing along with My Creative Sketches.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

....AND you used some lace and some buttons. WIN WIN WIN on this one. AND the bg pp works a treat! Well done. Love the title. Really draws in the eye. Glad the kids had fun with Aunty, too:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You totally rocked that Sass paper!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am loving that adorable Sass paper!! Those cheeky animals are so perfect for your "cheeky" photos. I adore all the buttons on here. And the twine tie and lace trim on your photo mat are fabulous. Cool texture effect on the title letters, too!

Suman Pandit said...

what a fun layout Yvonne !! Your design is so well balanced, you did not allow the pretty paper to get too dominant here, the pics and journaling with all lovely embellishments shine as well the pp !!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! Those pictures are absolutely adorable!! They are growing up so fast!! I love the papers - too cute!! The details are perfect!! What a fabulous layout this is my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

I always enjoy your fun layouts. Love that paper and the pictures are too cute.

Lynn said...

What a cheerful and colorful layout! The background paper works well with all the embellishments. Thanks for the smiles.

lavina agarwal said...

aww that is such a cute layout! love the pattern paper. the pictures are really cute. love the title too

msmith434343 said...

Yyam, I LOVE that paper! It's so cute! I don't remember it, but it's just adorable. No wonder you hoarded it. Super cute kids! All around super cute stuff.

Karon said...

What a wonderful LO! Love the background papers and photo's of the cheeky monkeys LOL!

Shizuka said...

Really love how you've done that cute design!! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It