Wednesday

See The World mixed media canvas for ColourArte


See-the-world-mixed-media-canvas-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-ColourArte

I have a thing for travel paraphernalia...especially vintage-inspired ones. I have lots of travel stamps [that I hoard..*winks*], vintage-inspired postcards and map paper....I just cannot pass up on map paper. *LOL* 

So it is no surprise that I made a mixed media canvas that celebrates my love of vintage travel paraphernalia right? [minus the map paper of course...that goes into the hoarding box!] :)

If you would like to see a step-by-step tutorial of how I created this See The World mixed media canvas, please head over to the ColourArte blog


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

12 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I'm a sucker for vintage postcards, so this canvas really floats my boat - lovely :):)

Lynnda said...

WOW... I simply love everything you did ON THIS CANVAS!! Simply gorgeous!!! I wish I can spare more time to visit your blog! Anyhow hope you are well my friend... hugs...x

Lizzyc said...

Your canvas looks amazing! Love the vintage postcard too!

Audrey Pettit said...

I truly love vintage ephemera, too. This is gorgeous, Yvonne! Love the metallic textured stenciling on the background, and love all the feminine touches. The little flower clusters with the glittered chipboard swirls are amazing. Love that you added one right on top of the postcard, too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the textures and the flowers!! Off to see more!!!!

~amy~ said...

this is beautiful!!!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice and totally you!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so stunning!! I love all of the amazing texture and details!! Off to see how you put it together!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

so awesome.. I love how you added the post card.. great texture too.. love it

Radhika said...

Love the textures and vintage post card :)

Heather McMahon said...

Ooh, I love that coloured, textured background and can completely understand your passion for old travel paraphenalia!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It