Wednesday

The "stationary" ride...and a challenge winner!


The ride

The new challenge at Scrapping The Music is up!  This fortnight's song is Chances are by Five for Fighting. A really lovely tune from an inspirational movie - The Blind Side. My layout features my older brother on a "stationary" ride...My parents think it's a waste of money to put money into a ride so when we were kids, we had to use our imaginations while sitting on a stationary car, horse, rooster...et cetera. *LOL*


Love this paper by Graphic 45! All I did was a bit of fussy cutting. Added some ribbon, bling and stickles and it's all done.

*********************************************************

A big thank you to those who played along with my guest Erika's distressed challenge! The winner is Isha with this lovely creation...

Congrats Isha! Please send me an email with your mailing details so that I can get your RAK out to you! :)

P/s: Don't forget to play along with my guest Laurel's paper piecing challenge! :)

Share/Bookmark
Pin It

26 comments:

Blossom inch said...

bright colour of your layout! I like it Yvonne

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love this Yvonne! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that paper and how you did the title! And congrats to the challenge winner!!! GORGEOUS work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Alice said...

wow! i couldn't stop staring at the details. amazing layout, Yvonne! LOVE IT!

Karen B. said...

So trendy and fun!!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous layout Yvonne... You rockin graphic 45 with that fussy cuttings...and Congrats Winner!!....xoxo

Laurel said...

This is amazing!

kavitha said...

oh wow,looks so dramatical..,..love it!!

Priyanka Bokdia said...

wowww...! totally a treat to my eyes..! what a fabulous layout! lovely card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous layout with wonderful DP!

Robin said...

What a totally fabulous layout!!

Dora said...

I love this lo, love that paper, think that is difficult to work with, but you've did an amazing job on this, love love love this!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Just a little fussy cutting??? What a way to use that PP! Congrats to the winner too :>)

MANSI said...

This is soooooooooo KEWLLLLLLL!!!love all the vibrant colors,It is SUPER DUPER Cute.LOVE it.

Mel said...

Oh Yvonne, your layout is truly stunning, wow, the colours are just so eye catching, perfect job. by the way, Nate plays on a lot of them stationary too as I was brought up not to waste money in them too. Melxx

TesaB said...

Your layout is absolutly AMAZING!!! All the details!!!! WOW! And congrats to the winner, gorgeous card!!!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Gorgeous!! That paper is so vibrant it just captures the eye. Awesome cutwork!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Yvonne! Your page is absolutely awesome! I love everything about it!!!!!

Ujjwal said...

Awesome job!! The page is so beautiful!!

~amy~ said...

wow...this is stunning...my newest Yvonne fav:)

Jocelyn said...

What beautiful happy colors!!! This is just awesome!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!

Congrats to your winner!!!

Wishing you a Happy Day!!! :-)

Angi Barrs said...

Wowzers...that paper is amazing. Love the look of this. Gorgeous. :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a fun layout and I love that your parents made you use your imagination when you rode them. My Mom would usually put the nickel in and let us ride if she had the money in her purse.

Anonymous said...

Thats such a cute story!! My mum and dad used to make me do that too :-P

farmhouse-story said...

such a beautiful page, yvonne! love the story behind it, too:)

Maggi said...

Wow wee, you rocked it with this extreme pattern paper! Love love love this!

Priya Sivaraj said...

wow!! wat a lovely fussy cutting and the way used it!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It