Monday

The best things


This week's challenge at Scrapping The Music is up! The song is You are the best thing....My layout The Best Things features my youngest nephew laying on my bed...daydreaming while staring at my chandelier...

I kept my supplies to a minimum on this layout. Some chipboard, mist, ribbon, stickles, black ink, glitter stickers and a black pen. I used the chipboard stars as a mask and then used them on the layout for some dimension. The layout is actually very sparkly with all the mist and stickles (which isn't obvious in the photo...:( Hmmm...I should really take closeup photos instead of making you imagine...LOL..

Happy Monday my friends! Wishing you the best things in life!

Just a quick note to my friends...Maggi and Cindy: Your happy mail was sent out today!


Pin It

10 comments:

Dora said...

This picture is the sweetest!
And love how you manage to make a funky lo but you keep it lovely!

~amy~ said...

Now how sweet is this???? perfect that he's looking at your chandie :)

Maggi said...

This is such a sweet layout! I love your masking! Thanks for the happy mail, how exciting!!! :D

Laurel said...

Sweet picture and gorgeous layout!

laterg8r said...

so sweet, the masking rocks, love that black glitter :D

laterg8r said...

ps - thanks for the offer to send me a few little goodies - you are too sweet :D

Savitri said...

Such a sweet page! I love watching my girl, Jovie do this. Such a sweet moment!!!

Jess said...

oh gosh that is the cutest pg. ever! loveeee it Yvonne!

Anonymous said...

Just adore this one!Love that photo and all the stars and the colors!Beautiful!

Denise said...

OHhhhh one of my favs!!! Love that pic!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It