Thursday

Play with water

[Please click on image to enlarge]
Supplies: Patterned paper: Paper Salon & October Afternoon, Cardstock: Bazzill, Stamp: Technque Tuesday, Ink: Versa Fine (Majestic Blue) & Distress Inks (Walnut Stain, Vintage photo, Denim), Chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp, Others: Cork paper, Ribbon, buttons, glossy accents, brown pen.

Do you like to play with water? I LOVE it. I love the feeling of water coming down on me in the shower or a relaxing soak in the bath tub. I LOVE to swim in the pool. I used to live in an apartment that had a patio that opened out to the pool...I swam every day I could...ahhh...miss those days...:) ...the only part I don't enjoy is the part when my skin gets all wrinkly..:(

This layout features my nephew S, enjoying his moment in the tub at Grandma's. My brother doesn't have a tub at home so bathtime in the tub is always a treat for the boys. And the aunt with the camera...:)

Except for the base sheet of cardstock, the rest of the layout was made from scraps..:) and inspired by the challenge at Scrapping Out Loud this week...to use blue, brown and cream & the word "PLAY". There's still time to play along! Pin It

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love the title and those scallops. Look fantastic!!!

Susan Longman said...

Just popping by to check out your work...thanks for applying for the team :)

Jess said...

gosh he is the cutest! love this pg. so much..great layout and fantastic job on the color challenge...thanks for playing Yvonne!

Lucy Edson said...

Don't you love it when your scraps come together like that!! Beautiful, Yvonne! I love the water, too! :)

me said...

How adorable! Love your work. =)

redmom said...

Awe so cute! Love those alphas!

adrienia said...

Oh ya ...absolutely luff the water .. The way I enjoy in the tub especially with my beloved :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It