Monday

Giraffes

Supplies: Patterned paper: Sassafras, Cardstock: Bazzill, Transparency: Hambly, Puffy stickers: American Crafts, Others: Animal stickers, thread & white pen.

I've always been fascinated by giraffes. I love their long, graceful neck and their cute faces. No zoo visit is ever complete without seeing the giraffes! Needless to say, I have a lot of giraffe memorabilia...:)

A lot of handstitching on this piece...around the trees (if you look carefully, I even stitched the name of the zoo!) and the lines for journaling.

This piece was inspired by the prompt at A True Friend. Pin It

3 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Love the stitching and title, Yvonne!! Giraffes are my fave!! Beautiful layout! :)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

the trees are so cute!

Lori said...

Wow- I love the stitching around the trees and the giraffes are cute! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It