Sunday

March/April Challenge at Scrap Inspire Create!

Supplies: Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye, Chipboard letters: American Crafts, Stickers: American Crafts (Brown), Adorn it (Brown & white), Leaf felt: Queen & Co, Ink: Stazon (Brown). Others: ribbon, bottle cap, cupcake cup, red thread, safety pin, foam, brown pen


The March/April challenge at Scrap Inspire Create is up. There are 2 challenges this month.

The first challenge is to incorporate tearing & stitching. The second challenge is to use cupcake cups in your LO.

I did the second challenge incorporating the cupcake cup with the title of my LO. This layout was done on a 12x12 acrylic piece. I used a template to cut out the shape on patterned paper, then used white paint along the border (to create depth without the bulk). The edges of the acrylic piece was inked with Stazon (may not be apparent from the pics).



I stitched along the circumference of the cup, then used some puffy stickers and thickers to form the title. I also added some felt leaves.


The edges of the pictures were sanded to create a border. Journaling strips were printed on white cardstock and cut into strips. I outlined the strips with a brown pen.

Check out what the rest of the creative crew (Yatie, Janiah and Eirnna) did with the challenges here. The challenges are open till the end of April so do join in the fun! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It