Sunday

For the love of movies...Category Stories challenge

Supplies: Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket(Stripes), Luxe Designs (hearts) & Sassafras, Cardstock: Bazzill, Stamps: Technique Tuesday & Making Memories, Rub-ons: Kaiser, Stickers: ProvoCraft & American Crafts, Others: chipboard, paint, ink, pen.

I am a big movie buff. Are you? Somehow, the prospect of being a part of somebody's "reelity" for 90 minutes or more is terribly appealing to me. Not that my life is that drama-free (more on that in another post...*grins*). I think I've learned a lot from movies. From romantic one-liners to high-speed car chases, I love'em all. Except HORROR. I never watch horror. I read horror books but I never watch horror movies. I was totally creeped out by The Ring (the original Japanese version) and I couldn't bear to watch tv for a couple of days...just in case something climbed out from my tv set...haha...

Anyway, the challenge over Category Stories is "Going to the movies"...fabulous! Here are some closeups...


Pin It

7 comments:

Sara said...

Love it! Thanks for playing! I was totally freaked out by the original The Ring as well...afraid of my tv set and mirrors...had to cover it up to sleep at night! ;)

Stacey Michaud said...

Love the layout! All of your elements are fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Lucy Edson said...

I am not a horror fan, either! Beautiful job on your layout! Great handcutting!

stephanie said...

brilliant! thanks for playing with us.

Unknown said...

love your take on this challenge... looks good!

Shannon said...

love your take...ty for playing along!

Breann said...

really like your cluster at the top of the page-thanks for playing with us this month!

ps. i can't watch horror movies either, actually i can't even watch csi without having nightmares. pathetic, i know.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It