Saturday

Challenges - Scrap Mojo, Punk Rock Scrappers & Scrapping Out Loud



A couple of interesting challenges rolled into one.

Over at the new challenge site Punk Rock Scrappers, you are supposed to scrap something unique about you. I would like to think that I have a sense of humor and am pretty opinionated..:)

I'm also trying out challenge #31 over at Scrap Mojo - What would you do if you ruled the world? I decided that this picture of me looking pretty smug would be pretty apt. Then the gals at Scrapping Out Loud decided that this week's challenge is to use black and one other colour. How cool is that? I've always used black as an accent so this time I decided to use black as my background. My other colour is pink (a colour I'm embracing this year). The tiara's clear ( so technically not a colour right? :) with pink rhinestones. I'm really digging this tiara/crown since I thought it looked pretty good on a previous layout I did recently.



Lots of hand stitching...around the photo and stars...


Supplies

Paper: Black & Pink cardstock
Chipboard letters: Pressed Petals
Stickers: Adorn IT
Brads (to attach tiara to paper): American Crafts
Others: Tiara/princess crown, thread, clear star bling (on tiara), Sakura Micron 08, Making Memories stamps, Brilliance ink in Graphic Black

* Edited* This layout was one of the faves over at Scrap Mojo! :) Pin It

12 comments:

Jess said...

ohh very very cool layout! i love your title...that is awesome! thanks so much for playing this week!

Denise said...

Love your layout this week....love the tiara too!!! Thanks for playing!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool LO!

allyson joy said...

fun layout ~ i love the stitched stars!!! youre animals are making noises at meeeeee!!! thanks for playing along!!!
{xoxo} ally
punk rock scrappers!!!!

redmom said...

Awesome!!! Love all that hand stitching, and the tiara is so funny, but totally fits with the layout!

Lydia Siegel said...

Fabulous lo! Thanks for playing along with us at scrappingout loud!

Unknown said...

I am LOVING the stitched star! Seriously! :D Gorgeous LO! Love that you rolled all the challenges into one! Great LO! Thanks for playing over at PRS!

Pat said...

Wow!! awesome page & stitching!

Lindsay said...

Very cool LO! I love the crown and the stitching! Thanks for playing along! :)

-Lindsay (Mojo)

Michelle said...

Very cool lo. I really love the hand stitching of the stars and the tiara does look cool. Thanks for playing.
Sincerely, Michelle Scrap Mojo

TheresaK said...

yes!!!! definately a wonderful world!!!!
Great layout!
Thanks for playing!!
t~scrapmojo

Anonymous said...

Nice..i like d way u did d zig-zag hand-stitching to d photo..notice dem to some of LOs too. Ure reli patient girl..and i adore ur technique ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It